Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014

The next step lies ahead

Hello back again!^^
Sooo, how is life? I know it's been a horrible long time again, but I'll make sure to write more from now on since...

I'm definitely going to London this Autumn for at least one year!!*Hooray*
Yes, I finally found a Family to work in as an Au Pair, and they are like the ideal match for me!:D I'm seriously relieved, all that's left for me to do now is to book a flight, which will be done by tomorrow at the latest. I also got a new passport and ID card, and for the first time in years I'm actually really happy with the photograph they took! A huge plus since I have to put up with it for the next 10 years - OMG I'll be 30 by then!!0_0 It seems so far away, I hope I'll have lived up to my expectations of myself..And I'm curious where I'll stand and what kind of person will have become of me.. Yesterday I also talked with a friend about this and she said that all out of our friend more or less still have various routes and roads to decide of, but that out of all of us I certainly was the one whose journey remains the biggest mystery!x) Well yeah, I couldn't agree more, I don't even know where I'll be in a year, not to speak of a future that lies further away. 

But even if I feel insecure, I am not afraid anymore. Call it a restless soul, gipsy blood or the Bohemian's call - If you had to put me into a category, I was most likely to be put together with adventuresses and explorers, visionaries and dreamers, pirates, travelers and other citizens of the worlds; freethinkers and people without boundaries to hold them back to constantly search for their personal truth, for the one path they are destined to take, for their way of absolute freedom. And as such a person I'm not made for restricting myself to the secure ways that have proven to lead to a decent outcome. I you want to find your personal, individual road, your freedom, how could you do that by walking the same way as everybody else? Your path may be already there, but maybe it first has to be created, to be carved. And that, no one else but you yourself can do. It doesn't matter where you are, even if you find yourself on what seems to be the wrong path - all you have to do is to make your next step into a different direction. There are always new possibilities, there is always a next step lying ahead. The only thing you have to do is to make it!

On that note,

your cheeky devil


Ps:I know I could write a lot more, but I'd rather keep it short this time and write the next post sooner instead

Kommentare: